Now available to every service business!
Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method (CSSRM)
Manage customers, personnel, scheduling and field operations
Our Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method (CSSRM) facilitates and tracks recurrent customer service scheduling and tracking in many industries. Proven in continuous use and ongoing development since 2008. Online tools facilitate management and tracking of customer service orders, scheduling, delivery and collection. Data and reports are available from any point on the Internet via office-based or mobile devices.
We specalize in support for environmental remediation providers. Uses include restaurant services (cleaning, grease traps, cooking oil reclamation), tank maintenance, recycling, yard service, pool maintenance and many others. Our reporting tools can be customized for cooperation with supervisory agencies.
The scheduling model retains a long history of prior services by account and location, enabling us to predict the next occurrence of many repeating service types. For these types, a pre-scheduling feature lets you choose which upcoming services to group into sorties that can use the same driver and equipment. Routes can be unique or recurrent; it's flexible!
The CSSRM is software as a service (SAAS) and requires no new hardware, no new software, and no new personnel in your office. The intuitive interface is user-friendly, and training key personnel is quick and easy. Populate the database with your existing customers from spreadsheets or use the simple data-creation forms.
Interested? Contact us and describe your service offerings. If we can help you be more productive, we want to be of service.
General/Miscellaneous Service Module
This module is the standard part of all CSSRM packages. It provides simply for scheduling and routing service excursion with an open-ended description of the service to be provided. The built-in services are simply Retrieve, Deliver and Miscellaneous.
General Restaurant Cleaning Module
This module plugs into the Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method. It provides specific tracking, recording and bill export features for various types of restaurant equipment.
Possible cleaning services include by default windows, walls, refrigerators, hoods, stoves, ovens, cabinets, floors and raised floors. Additional regularly performed services can be customized by request for individual providers.
Placeholder: Grease Trap Cleaning Module
This module plugs into the Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method with specific tracking, recording and bill export features for various types of restaurant grease traps and related equipment.
A distinction is made between interior (typically under sink or under floor locations exhausting directly to sewers) and exterior, aka "interceptors", typically located outside the restaurant with large associated storage tanks.
Placeholder: Line Jetting Module
This module plugs into the Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method with specific tracking, recording and bill export features for various types of automated grease management equipment.
The Trap Cleaning Module is required. The line jetting feature can be appended as an option.
Used Cooking Oil Collection Module
This module plugs into the Customer Service Scheduling and Routing Method. It has been in use since 2008 by numerous independent UCO collectors in 40 states serving up to 42,000 restaurants.
Imagine a cooking oil supply program that could significantly reduce your food costs, lower the carbon footprint, lower dependency on foreign oil and help this country move one step closer to improved sustainability....all without any paperwork or administration time.
Imagine no further. That program is here today. And you make $$$ by participating!
This is the most comprehensive renewable energy program available in the industry today. It is not just another recycling program. It is a complete deep fryer quality management program that pays you UPFRONT for your used fryer oil. Your used oil is picked up and turned into biofuel, right here in the United States for use in the United States, helping to reduce our dependence on foreign oil.
Here’s how it works:
- Improve service and simplify waste handling
- The oil vendor promises to pick up your used cooking oil promptly and regularly, using computer-aided scheduling and routing.
- High-quality containers and efficient design keep your workspace clean.
- Reduce your food cost
- Effectively reduce your cooking oil cost with the offset from repurchase. As much as $2.00 or more per case depending on the type of oil you use.
- Earn $$$
- Your oil service collector pays you monthly for oil it collects.
- The repurchase price is tied to a published index for accountability and eliminates unscrupulous tactics and inconsistencies of traditional oil collection.
- Your financial impact is immediate; check your account any time on line.
- Reduce overhead
- You reduce administrative time and cost associated with traditional oil collection management.
- There is no tracking, paperwork or administrative time required.
- Improve the environment
- You lower your carbon footprint.
- Twenty-two pounds of carbon are removed from the atmosphere for every gallon of oil made into renewable fuel compared to fossil fuel.
- If the Armed Services converted 20,000,000 pounds of used oil into biofuel, approximately 58,000,000 pounds of pollutants would be removed from the atmosphere.
- Operators can market their contribution to carbon footprint reduction and sustainability.
- Lower our dependency on foreign oil
- All waste oil picked up domestically, is converted into biofuel domestically and then used here in America.
- If the Armed Services converted 20,000,000 pounds of waste oil into biofuel, approximately 2,660,000 gallons of new fuel would be created.
- With traditional oil reclamation, the majority of used cooking oil, often called Yellow Grease, is shipped to China or India , resold and then used in cosmetics and animal feed.
- Improve efficiency
- Special proprietary bins are provided free for the collection of used oil.
- Collectors use GPS technology to assure timely pick up and removal of waste oil.
- Bins feature Patent Pending built in waste oil filtration which eliminates foul odors normally
associated with typical waste oil bins.
- The Patent pending Easy Collection Port on our bins allow the servicing trucks to be at your location for the minimum amount of time while virtually eliminating any mess associated with traditional waste oil pickup.
- Proprietary waste oil bin features
- 28” height (33” w/casters) for easy disposal, minimizing the risk of spills/mess/injury.
- Low height assures easy disposal by majority of kitchen staff.
- Vacuum pump technology that assures clean removal of waste oil.
- Special filtration system eliminates odor.
- A hydraulic arm to assist with lifting and to ensure access door closes automatically.
- A tamper-resistant steel “lip” and keyless lock provide additional security.
This program offers the convenience of working with one company that supports all of your needs from oil selection, oil risk management, fryer management support systems, training and the best oil reclamation system in the industry. Available in most states and major cities.
Your participation provides a powerful message to consumers about your social responsibility and green commitment. You gain good will by demonstrating positive corporate citizenship and supporting energy conservation and renewable fuel.
Customer Information Center Features
Account contact management
Contact management and integrated activity tracking for accounts. Each account can have multiple locations with hierarchical reporting. Optional export of receivables or payables depending on service agreement. Complete history in archive to start of service.
Account contacts, history and payment control.
Track service requests, completed tasks, contact data changes, and more. Relate activities to individual locations. Calculate payment due for export to accounting program.
Location contact management.
Search locations on scores of criteria. Maintain full information for multiple customer contacts and unlimited service event records with description and price in archive. See related account information with a single click. Upload images of location and open trouble tickets with image upload and extensive documentation; assign issues to your personnel and track performance.
Manage work and resolve issues at individual locations. Obtain detailed reports on service schedules, completed work, current issues, priority scheduling and more. Export many reports for technical analysis in other software. Master permission lists govern who can see what report types.
Scheduling & Routing
Just-in-time or periodic scheduling.
CIC maintains a dynamic pool of service requests, categorized by time since last service, capacity of related equipment, and other criteria. Sort, select and schedule urgent and planned service requests. Optionally build recurring routes. Map potential routes. Transfer requests to routing module.
Routes can be dynamic (recommended) or recurrent. Dynamic routing uses proprietary algorithms to predict the next required service based on time of day, site limitations and other factors. The system maintains a dynamic list of forthcoming requirements from which a dispatcher may select locations for a given trip.
Select scheduled locations; create or add to a route; open map. Specify first and last stop and system will define efficient path. Drag and drop to alternate order if required.
The optimized route also provides estimates of time and distance that may be compared to the technician's report after completion.
Field Operations Support
At each stop the technician can report all elements of the service that was provided. This may include quantities, issues and comments.
Between stops the driver-technician can rely on GPS-based turn-by-turn instructions.
Technicians can use paper-based or Internet-based reporting. For the former, detailed lists can be printed, and each stop can be reported for later data entry. Electronic reporting allows real-time evaluation hope progress by the dispatcher who is thus also enabled to insert stops dynamically if emergencies occur. Backup procedures are well-defined.
Management & Reporting
A custom dashboard is created for each user community. It summarizes activity in current and recent history and calls attention to urgent demands.
Configurable management reports.
Multiple logs and options.
Several logs are maintained. A general login and user transaction log records customer contact activity. Specific service activities are logged in their respective contexts. All recorded activities are linked to the active user. Requests for reports — especially those with export options — are logged as part of the security protocols.
Individual services are managed with Service Modules, e.g., restaurant services such as used cooking oil collection, grease trap cleanout, hood and related surface cleaning, and renderable food waste collection. Ad hoc or periodic services such as waste or other material hauling, yard or swimming pool maintenance, etc., can be managed with our General Services module.
Almost any Recycling Collection service can be tracked. Service modules have their own additional logging and reporting functions. Each service activity has activity tracking and performance analyses, presented graphically and in tables.
Numerous standard detailed reports and exports are also available. Custom reports can be developed by user request.
Each service provider can have multiple facilities. Data isolation may be invoked by facility. Permission sets under control of the group's manager govern what each user may do. So a user may access only the information needed to do their respective jobs.
Commencement of service for new organizations occurs in three phases: planning, implementation and continuation. The planning phase consists of several hours of consultation. Implementation includes upload of existing data, testing, data verification and training of key individuals. Continuation means active use of the system for customer service, scheduling, routing and reporting. The costs associated with each phase are based on customization (reprogramming), data storage and transmission, and the amount of data intervention and correction and customer support during the continuation phase.
En 2020, el sistema será disponible en español. Contáctenos, describiendo su empresa y sus requísitos.
Typical service and scheduling practices without CSSRM. Artist admired but unknown.
Due to continuous development, the images shown may not illustrate the precise, current appearance of the related features. Actual user data may be blurred or obscured.