The latest upgrade to our Sitemaker and Journalmaker systems includes a message-bulletin board system called Forums. Each site owner can opt to include this simple feedback mechanism to communicate with visitors or to let members communicate with each other.
Comments by site visitors or members in the Forums are integrated with a generalized comments management service that facilitates a variety of views of comments in blogs, news and informational pages and other content.
Forums requires the Members subsystem to manage login. Each site sets its permissions for use of the forums and other subsystems that require login.
Clark IP Web Log
- Clients Cut Atmospheric CO2 by Over 1 Billion Pounds
- Mail forms adapted for small screens
- Server Reboot
- Email Delay Resolved
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- Avoid this malicious spam
- Email Account Manager Updated
- Upline Provider Outage
- July Poltergeist
- Upgrades to Gallery Clarify, Simplify
- Security Tip from The Onion
- Capacity Expansion
- Servers Upgraded
- Clark IP paces growth in social networking