Standard Biodiesel of Arlington, WA, recycles waste vegetable oil (WVO) into clean-burning diesel fuel that boasts lower emissions, longer engine life and better performance.
Clark Internet Publishing has created a custom Web application to manage routing of WVO collections and customer service for Standard Biodiesel. The same system will be expanded in 2008 to manage plant operations. The entire system is designed for seamless expansion to additional production facilities.
Clark IP's Rees and Gavin Clark have been associated with SB since its early planning stages, assisting in the creation of the original business plan and consulting on the business concept and operations.
The linked article appeared today in The Seattle Times on April 9, 2008.
Clark IP Web Log
- Directory Upgrade Features Stored Searches
- Clients Cut Atmospheric CO2 by Over 1 Billion Pounds
- Mail forms adapted for small screens
- Server Reboot
- Email Delay Resolved
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- Avoid this malicious spam
- Email Account Manager Updated
- Upline Provider Outage
- July Poltergeist
- Upgrades to Gallery Clarify, Simplify
- Security Tip from The Onion
- Capacity Expansion
- Servers Upgraded